I love eating the baked mini frittata for breakfast, but sometimes I want something a little different and these breakfast cups did the trick.
- Slices of lean ham (one per muffin tin)
- An egg per muffin tin
- Whatever you have knocking around or what you would like in your cup.
- I used Mushrooms (sautéed before adding them to the muffin tin) a teaspoon of baked beans, topped with my HExA.
- Spray a muffin tin with Fry light
- Lay one slice of ham per case tin
- Place the fillings of your choice in each case, careful not to overfill (I sautéed the mushrooms off first to prevent the cup from being too wet
- place one egg per case, I find it easier to crack the egg into a cup and then pour over the mixture
- Bake gas mark 6 for 6-10 minutes or until the egg is cooked to your liking
Have you made these before? What is your favourite breakfast on the go? I'd love to hear from you.