Free, add 6 Syns is not using the chees as your HExA
Ingredients:For the Bolognese sauce
- 500g lean Minced Pork (Any minced meat can be used)
- 1 courgette, finely grated
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- Half a bag of fresh baby spinach
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 4 large fresh tomatoes or 400g Passata
- 2 tsp dried mixed herbs
For the White Sauce
- 500g fat free natural yogurt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- A pinch of nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dried lasagne sheets
- 160g reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Place a large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat; add the minced Pork, cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Add the Pork to the slow cooker with all the remaining ingredients (excluding the ingredients for the white sauce).
- Cook on high 2 hours or until cooked.
- Once cooked remove half of the sauce from the slow cooker, top the remaining mixture with lasagne sheets.
- In a separate blow mix together the yogurt, eggs and nutmeg until smooth. Season well.
- Spread over half of the yogurt mixture and top with the remaining mince mixture. Cover with lasagne sheets, spread over the remaining yogurt mixture and and sprinkle over the cheese.
- Place a clean tea towel under the slow cooker lid
- cover and cook on low 4-5 hours or until cooked.