My life is hectic at the moment; moving house, husband working away from home, working full time as well as trying to juggle the ever changing emotions of Little Miss that I've found myself doing just that.
In an effort to change this I've decided focus on the positives instead, in the form of a weekly Reasons To Be Thankful post.
So here goes.
This week I'm thankful for:
- My husband who works 16 hour days, 6 days a week. Who then drives to see his family for 24 short hours.
- Little Miss, who this week decided that Mummy is her best friend.
- Little Lexie Lou, our very wilful dog. After another week of upsetting news she is always there to offer me a wet nose and sloppy kiss.
- Sunny days at the beach with my family, watching Little Miss demolish sand castles
- Time together as a family.
How do you stay positive and happy? I've love to hear your tips.