I’m forever trying to get more speed foods onto my plate; I would quite happily have a delicious side salad or massive plate of vetetables with every meal. Little Miss doesn’t always share my opinion on this; being the sneeky Mummy that I am I have to find ways to hide the fact that she is eating veggies, and these Slimming World friendly courgette cheesey chips are ideal.
• 4 courgette, quartered lengthwise
• 30g grated Parmesan
• 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/2 teaspoon dried basil y
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• Salt and black pepper to taste
• Preheat oven to gas mark 6. Coat a cooling rack with frylight and place on a baking sheet; set aside.
• In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
• Place courgette onto prepared baking sheet. Spray with frylite and sprinkle with Parmesan mixture (I found it easier to dunk eack courgette in the cheese mix). Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
If you are using the 30g parmesan as your healthy extra A choice these would be free and they count as one of your S foods! If you don't want to count it as your healthy A then it would be 6 syns for the whole lot.